If you are curious about how to prepare for your first visit to a NY Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Buffalo Niagara then you are not alone. Our good friends over at CannaBuff have put together a few tips for making that first trip a little easier!
Where to Start
1. Prepare your paper recommendation. Ensure that the name of your recommending provider is on the form and that your doctor has signed and dated the form.
2. Ensure you have your state issued medical marijuana id card.
3. Find a dispensary and request information about their products. Products vary at each dispensary. Call the dispensary or you may be able to lookup the dispensary’s menu on their website or on leafly.com. If not contact (call or email) the dispensary and they will send you a comprehensive list of their product offerings with pricing and concentration information.
4. Prepare a list of your medications to bring with you to the dispensary.
5. Speak with the pharmacist to receive a personalized recommendation for medical cannabis. If your doctor selected your regimen for you, this won’t be necessary, but still let the pharmacist know all of your allergies, chronic conditions, as well as herbal supplements, over the counter medications and prescription drugs you use.
Have Fun, Be Safe
While the above information only scratches the surface, it’s a good jumping off point for a newbie. Remember, Medical Marijuana can take some time to get acquainted with so, as always, have fun and be safe.
This article was jointly (no pun intended) published by Welcome 716 in partnership with Cannabuff, WNY’s only Cannabis resource. Want to find more information like this? Check out their website, or give them a follow!